LANDR & Airbit: Demos for Artists & Producers
Join us on the second Wednesday of every month for demos of music tech tools for artists and producers! With new demos at each event, you’ll learn about tools for every stage of creating a track, from new instruments to DIY mastering. Make connections that will spark new collaborations and partnerships!
On February 9, get to know:
- LANDR, a platform where music makers can create, master, and distribute their music,
- Airbit, the online marketplace where producers can sell their beats and artists can buy those beats at a fair price.
About Seismic Activity:
Join the music tech community at Seismic Activity, Music Tectonics’ online event series for 2022. These aren’t your standard online snooze-fests—Music Tectonics events are interactive, fast-paced, and fun.
Seismic Activity’s schedule is packed with free-to-attend networking, community-building, open mics, and demos of new tools on this cycle:
- 1st Wednesday: Demos for Labels and Managers
- 2nd Wednesday: Demos for Artists and Producers
- 3rd Wednesday: Invitation Only VIP Roundtables
- 4th Wednesday: Music Tech Startup Open Mic
Music Tectonics and Seismic Activity are for everyone who works where music and tech meet.
Your host is Dmitri Vietze conference director for Music Tectonics and CEO of Rock Paper Scissors, a music tech PR firm.
Want to sponsor a demo? Email shayli @ rockpaperscissors . biz
About Music Tectonics:
PR firm Rock Paper Scissors, Inc. explores the new terrain at the epicenter of music and technology through our annual Music Tectonics Conference, and through the Music Tectonics podcast, blog, newsletter, and online events throughout the year. Learn more at MusicTectonics.com