HIFI Labs & Immersion Networks: Demos for Labels & Managers
Join us on the first Wednesday of every month for demos of music tech tools for labels and artist managers. With new demos at each event, you’ll learn about cutting edge solutions for music marketing, monetization, rights management, and more. Make connections that will spark new business relationships!
On March 2, get to know:
- HIFI Labs, a creative team building crazy, cool, never-been-done tech tools and digital experiences for artists of all sizes
- Immersion Networks, whose world-first platform allows the capture, creation, and delivery of next-generation audio experiences
About Seismic Activity:
Join the music tech community at Seismic Activity, Music Tectonics’ online event series for 2022. These aren’t your standard online snooze-fests—Music Tectonics events are interactive, fast-paced, and fun.
Seismic Activity’s schedule is packed with free-to-attend networking, community-building, open mics, and demos of new tools on this cycle:
- 1st Wednesday: Demos for Labels and Managers
- 2nd Wednesday: Demos for Artists and Producers
- 3rd Wednesday: Invitation Only VIP Roundtables
- 4th Wednesday: Music Tech Startup Open Mic
Music Tectonics and Seismic Activity are for everyone who works where music and tech meet.
Your host is Dmitri Vietze conference director for Music Tectonics and CEO of Rock Paper Scissors, a music tech PR firm.
Want to sponsor a demo? Email shayli @ rockpaperscissors . biz
About Music Tectonics:
PR firm Rock Paper Scissors, Inc. explores the new terrain at the epicenter of music and technology through our annual Music Tectonics Conference, and through the Music Tectonics podcast, blog, newsletter, and online events throughout the year. Learn more at MusicTectonics.com