Rock Paper Scissors, Inc. is a publicity firm representing clients in the music technology space. We are looking for an executive assistant to provide high-level administrative support to the CEO, as well as assist with personal errands and appointments. This is a 30-hour per week, benefits-eligible position.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Management of CEO’s calendar. With direct access to CEO’s calendar, schedule meetings directly with interested parties (clients, prospective clients, staff, personal appointments). Manage calendar to ensure efficiency and protection of CEO’s desired hour parameters. (15%)
- Management of CEO’s email. With direct access to CEO’s inbox, help to flag, prioritize, and organize emails. Send emails on behalf of CEO as instructed. (20%)
- Assists in the sales process by editing and proof-reading proposal and contracts. Attends weekly sales meetings to keep abreast of sales status and needs. (15%)
- Assists CEO with social media posts. (10%)
- Assists CEO with management of personal calendar. Runs personal errands and assists with personal household affairs. (20%)
- Assists CEO with office organization and light office maintenance (straightening, replacing supplies, light sweeping). (10%)
- Performs other duties in the general running of the business and assisting other staff with administrative tasks and projects as needed. (10%)
(Percentages assigned may fluctuate from week to week and may shift over time as the position holder becomes more efficient in certain areas and as business needs change.)
- Must have strong working knowledge of Google Workspace (Gmail, Google Drive, Google Meet, Google Sheets, and Google Docs) and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), with the ability to learn new or updated computer systems.
- Ability to communicate professionally, clearly and effectively with all types of audiences. Ability to adapt communication style according to the audience and situation.
- Demonstrated ability to learn, adjust and adapt to preferences of CEO.
- Ability to keep priorities organized and keep CEO organized.
- Excellent attention to detail required.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to move quickly when needed and function effectively under pressure.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma required; Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field preferred.
- At least four years of high-level administrative assistant work preferred.
- Experience assisting in sales operations is preferred.
Working Expectation and Requirements:
- This role is required to work primarily out of our office location at 511 W. 4th St, Bloomington, IN. However, provisions can be made for occasional remote work as needed and approved.
- Employee is required to show proof of vaccination for COVID-19 per company policy.
- This is a desk job, with significant time spent on the computer, phone, Zoom, and email.
- Position is expected to work 30 hours per week. Position may be required to work more than 30 hours per week on occasion. Must establish a daily, routine schedule within the hours of 8am – 6:30pm to establish consistency in communication with clients and team members. Position is required to work Monday through Friday unless holiday or using PTO.
Salary is commensurate with experience and based on a 30-hour work week. Employee will be paid a straight hourly rate for hours beyond 30 in a week (no more than 40). Benefit package includes health, dental and vision (up to 80% paid), 100% paid life insurance, 12 paid holidays (including your birthday), paid time off, reduced schedule the last two weeks of every year, and a non-matching retirement plan.
Please send cover letter, resume, and contact information for 3 professional references to Allison Hall, Operations Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.